CRYOcheck Chromogenic Factor IX is a chromogenic assay for the determination of factor IX activity in human plasma. It is intended to be used as an aid in the management of hemophilia B in individuals aged two years or older. With a limit of quantification of 0.7% FIX activity and a test range of 0–200% FIX using one standard curve*, CRYOcheck Chromogenic Factor IX provides unsurpassed assurance in results, especially in cases of patients with severe hemophilia B.
With the ability to store thawed reagents at 2 to 8°C for up to 48 hours, or refreeze for up to one month, labs of all sizes can meet their testing requirements while minimizing wastage.
- Convenient frozen format ready to use within minutes, no reconstitution errors
- Intended for use on automated coagulation analyzers
- Only one calibration curve used for entire measuring range of 0–200%*
- 24-hour on-board stability
- Excellent precision at low FIX activity
* may vary based on the instrumentation in use
CE Marked and Health Canada authorized. Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG). FDA clearance pending: not for sale in the U.S.