Factor VIII Inhibitor KitDiagnostic Kits
The CRYOcheck™ Factor VIII Inhibitor Kit contains standardized components and a validated procedure to prepare patient samples for performing a modified Nijmegen-Bethesda assay (MNBA) as per the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendation.*
It is ideal for laboratories seeking to standardize sample preparation to limit variability in their MNBA.
- Each kit contains five vial sets, including positive and negative FVIII inhibitor controls
- Excellent repeatability and reproducibility; suitable for multi-center clinical studies
- Excellent linearity across a broad reportable range
- Convenient frozen format—ready to use within minutes, no reconstitution errors
* Miller CH, Platt SJ, Rice AS, Kelly F, Soucie JM, the Hemophilia Inhibitor Research Study Investigators. Validation of Nijmegen-Bethesda assay modifications to allow inhibitor measurement during replacement therapy and facilitate inhibitor surveillance. J Thromb Haemost 2012; 10: 1055–1061.
Storage and Shelf Life
3 years after manufacturing date
10 x 1.5 mL (IB-PNP)
10 x 1.5 mL (IB-BSA)
5 x 0.5 mL (Neg Control)
5 x 0.5 mL (Pos Control)