CRYOcheck Chromogenic Factor VIII is a chromogenic assay for the determination of factor VIII activity in human plasma. It is intended to be used as an aid in the management of hemophilia A in individuals aged two years or older. With a limit of quantification of 0.5% FVIII activity and a test range of 0–200% FVIII using one standard curve*, CRYOcheck Chromogenic Factor VIII provides unsurpassed assurance in results, especially in cases of patients with severe hemophilia A.
With the ability to store thawed reagents at 2 to 8°C for up to five days, or refreeze for up to one month, labs of all sizes can meet their testing requirements while minimizing wastage.
- Convenient frozen format ready to use within minutes, no reconstitution errors
- Intended for use on automated coagulation analyzers
- Only one calibration curve used for entire measuring range of 0–200%*
- 8-hour on-board stability
- Contains bovine based factor X reagent
* may vary based on the instrumentation in use