CRYOcheck™ LA Check is a dilute Russell's Viper Venom Time (dRVVT) reagent intended to screen for the presence of lupus anticoagulant (LA) in citrated human plasma. The reagent contains Russell's viper venom, phospholipids, and anti-heparin agents. CRYOcheck LA Check can be used in conjunction with CRYOcheck LA Sure to confirm the presence of LAs.
- Frozen format eliminates reconstitution errors
- Easily adapted for use on most instruments
- Unused reagent may be refrozen
- 48-hour stability once thawed if refrigerated at 2 °C to 8 °C in the original capped vial
- Screening (CRYOcheck LA Check) and confirmatory (CRYOcheck LA Sure) reagents are manufactured to strict tolerances and do not need to be "matched" by specific lot numbers